Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Thank You Note

First of all wishing you all a Happy New Year 2015.May God spread prosperity and joy in your life on this New Year and fulfill all your dreams.


Before posting my 1st recipe for the year I wanna thank few people in my life from whom I got the courage and support to start  and continue the blog. Though I am not jotting down each of their name, each one of them are remembered.

My family members especially my hubby who supported to continue my blog. My neighbors aka friends at Saudi Arabia from whom I got good response on my cooking and also who were ready to share their recipes which gives a new dimension to my blog by hosting recipes of different cuisines. All my friends who could give their valuable time to read the post, try the recipes and give their feedback, encouragement with their beautiful words. Colleagues at my hubby's office who indirectly inspired me & courage to start the blog by their valuable compliments about my cooking which I got to hear from my hubby and received directly too.

I request you all to continue your support. It means a lot to continue my blog. Once again thanking each one of you associated with my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Banana Bread

Banana bread recipe is easy to make and moist soft bread. It is loaded with goodness of ripe bananas and walnuts. This is the best way to us...